In 2009, the 50th anniversary of the Mini, a group of like minded individuals met up at Haddington Festival fun day that year to show off our cars, and over the course of that day we decided what a good idea it would be to have a local club. From there we have grown from a few friends to an organised club with members from all over Edinburgh and the Lothians. Our annual show is still with the Haddington Festival Fun day as we like to support the community that started us off.
Over the years we have attended car shows from Belgium to Ireland and participated in runs to places like Lake District, Helensburgh and Arbroath as well as attended events such as the International Mini meet as well as taken part in the Mini Clan annual Thistle Run to Anstruther, Girvan, Eyemouth and Fort William.
in 2016 we changed from being East Lothian Mini Owners Club to Edinburgh and Lothian’s Mini Owners Club as our membership grew to a much larger catchment than we expected. This growth has not changed the values of the club, just opens us up more to a greater sphere of members.
Join the Club
Elmoc is a club run by its members for its members.
As with all clubs we help each other out where we can and are on hand to advise where possible.
The club does not charge any fees for membership relying on fund raising from the annual show and merchandise sales to members.
- Monthly Meetings do talk with other members and swap stories and tips.
- Attending Car shows with the Club on the Club Stand.
- Club runs throughout the year in our local area.
- Access to our Forum on ScottishMini and our Facebook Page
- Joining up with other clubs with their runs and Shows.
- Member offers with discounts form Local and national companies through our Members Area.
- Newsletters and update emails for all members.
- Oppertunities to be on the committee and help organise events.
All we want in return is for you to take part and have fun.
Want to Join then its simple
Come along with or without your Mini and chat to other members of the club. To find out when the date of the next meeting is, please go to the club calendar.