Well its 2018 and the Show season is upon us.There is a number of shows we want to attend this year and we have listed them below.
If you are interested in attending any of these shows with the club then please click the links below or where we do a club entry head over to our calendar that is integrated with our mailing system so you can now enter your details in to Shows and Runs from within the item and you can also download the calendar reminder onto your device so you don’t forget.
Here are the latest shows we are taking names for
- SDCCC Bridge of Allan show – Sunday 13th May
- – we might have missed this but just in case register your interest. (ELMOC calendar)
- The Thistle Run – Sunday 27th May
- Newtongrange to Eyemouth. (click here to enter)
- ELMOC Car Show – Saturday 2nd June
- Our own show in Haddington Click here to enter
- BVAC Classics at Thirlstane – Sunday 3rd June
- East Linton Gala – Saturday 9th June
- THE TAYSIDE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW – Sunday 10th June 2018
- £3 per car Names in by 12th May
- Click here to enter and send the money via paypal. (as per club rules no money no entry)
- Wheels of Yesteryear – Sunday 1st July
- Glamis Scottish Transport Extravaganza – 7th & 8th July
- Enter online here 17th May Deadline
- Coldingham Gala car display – Sunday 22nd July
- BIGGAR RALLY – 12th August
- Entries to the club and we will get them in once they open registration
- The Geordie Job 5th August
- Wheels and Wings – Sunday 24-Sep
- Enter here for club stand. Deadline 1st August
The following events we are waiting on more information on so we will update you when we can.
- Aln Valley Railway Weekend
- Fife Association of Vintage Vehicle Owners
- Linlithgow Classic car Day
- Scottish Ford Day
- Selkirk Rally
If there is a show you want to attend and we have missed off the list then get in touch with us and we will see about getting an invite or registering.