ELMOC don’t Just do Car Shows we could be at your event too.
How would you like a bunch of Minis at your Event?
Over the years ELMOC have attended all sorts of events such as Gala days, Parades, Photo Shoots, Weddings and even starred in films. We have been there for the launch of a radio station (East Coast FM) and taken part in Open days. ELMOC first got together at the Haddington Festival Fun Day hence we have always supported our local events organisers.
The Club is especially happy help out the local people, groups, charities, communities and businesses within our area. We don’t charge an attendance fee just willing car owners wanting to help.
This year we have been to a Wedding, got 5 Gala Days in the works and still only halfway through 2018. So if you have something planned or want some Minis at your event then Please click our contact us page and get in touch.
This Saturday 2nd June 2018 all entrants must be there before 11am. you can still register up to Friday. Full details on www.elmoc.co.uk/elmoc-car-show
Well its 2018 and the Show season is upon us.There is a number of shows we want to attend this year and we have listed them below.
If you are interested in attending any of these shows with the club then please click the links below or where we do a club entry head over to our calendar that is integrated with our mailing system so you can now enter your details in to Shows and Runs from within the item and you can also download the calendar reminder onto your device so you don’t forget.
Here are the latest shows we are taking names for
- SDCCC Bridge of Allan show – Sunday 13th May
- – we might have missed this but just in case register your interest. (ELMOC calendar)
- The Thistle Run – Sunday 27th May
- Newtongrange to Eyemouth. (click here to enter)
- ELMOC Car Show – Saturday 2nd June
- Our own show in Haddington Click here to enter
- BVAC Classics at Thirlstane – Sunday 3rd June
- East Linton Gala – Saturday 9th June
- THE TAYSIDE CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW – Sunday 10th June 2018
- £3 per car Names in by 12th May
- Click here to enter and send the money via paypal. (as per club rules no money no entry)
- Wheels of Yesteryear – Sunday 1st July
- Glamis Scottish Transport Extravaganza – 7th & 8th July
- Enter online here 17th May Deadline
- Coldingham Gala car display – Sunday 22nd July
- BIGGAR RALLY – 12th August
- Entries to the club and we will get them in once they open registration
- The Geordie Job 5th August
- Wheels and Wings – Sunday 24-Sep
- Enter here for club stand. Deadline 1st August
The following events we are waiting on more information on so we will update you when we can.
- Aln Valley Railway Weekend
- Fife Association of Vintage Vehicle Owners
- Linlithgow Classic car Day
- Scottish Ford Day
- Selkirk Rally
If there is a show you want to attend and we have missed off the list then get in touch with us and we will see about getting an invite or registering.
Well as we close down the 2017 season we start to think of the 2018 Show. This is when we start to plan whats what and think about sending out emails and letters to clubs to promote the show, We create and share the events on facebook and through event publications such as Morgans Yearbook, Magazines and papers.
We always welcome any help during this time even if it is just sharing out the shows website address (https://www.elmoc.co.uk/elmoc-car-show/) on your social media accounts.
If you want to get a bit more involved in helping organise the show we are always on the look out for volunteers. We have a number of areas that need attention over the 6 months leading up the show such as seeking out donations and sponsors for Prizes and Tombola table items. People to pass the word/leaflets out to attendees in the shows leading up to ours, people to help gather clubs information so we can formally invite them.
Interested in helping or coming along then give us a shout.
Yes I am afraid another website. our 4th in the short time we have been around.
- WHY? We liked the last one and that would have stayed apart from the fact the host was charging us a fortune and to “drop” to the cheaper plan which is all we really needed we had to loose that site and start again.
- How long this time? Well we have based or new site on a popular platform that multiple hosts support so in theory we can move this about without changing much.
- is it better? in a word yes., functioning Calendar, integrated newsletters and swanky photo albums all better than before, Plus members can contribute too.
- Will you up date it more often? Well this time we hope to allow more members to contribute to the site rather than the 1 or 2 privileged ones beforehand.